Here are the rules:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
Here are my ten honest things:
1. I used to want to be a presenter on QVC (you know, the shopping channel). I used to watch it for hours on end in high school, but I never ordered anything. I know alot about Diamonique and semi-precious stones.
2. If I don't like an actor's politics I won't watch their movies. Even if I really want to see the movie.
3. I grew up in a town of 75 people in rural Iowa. It was a great place to grow up. If someone made me move back there I would slit my throat.
4. I will probably watch the finale of "The Girls Next Door". I am intrigued by the whole situation of these women living with that old man. I also like to watch those Real Housewives shows and the Duggars with their whole mess of kids.
5. In the same vein as the crap TV I watch, I went to see Crossroads (the Britney Spears movie) in the theater by myself because I couldn't find anyone who would go with me.
6. My favorite old movie is Splendor in the Grass.
7. I really really love accounting in an academic sense. I love it so much that I write questions for the CPA exam.
8. I hate the fact that my nearest family lives a four hour drive away. However, everyone in my family thinks that my house is always super clean and organized because I always spend two days cleaning and organizing to prepare for their visits.
9. My father passed away when I was twenty one. My life was a total mess at the time. I cry when I think about how he never got to see me pull things together.
10. My husband and I had a very small wedding because we were paying for it ourselves and we didn't have any money (husband in grad school at the time). I get very bitter and jealous when I go to big extravagant weddings.
And I am passing along to...
Jo at MoJo Working
Eileen at We Got Hitched...Now What?
Ashely at My Life, Our Journey
Erica at Learning to Accept My Infertility
L at Baby Making Journey
S.E. at Riding the Rollercoaster
G&H at Journey to a Wondraful Baby
OK. That was a lot of work. I'm glad I had the day off work today.