I got an email late yesterday afternoon. All seven embies are still going strong.
My RE definately wants to wait until day 3 and see what's doing.
I sent an email this morning saying that if several look really really good that I might be open to waiting until day 5.
I really can't believe this. I can't wait to see what they are doing today.
I am so cautiously optimistic I could explode!