"Book or a toy
Book or a toy
Only gonna buy one thing.
But I'll try for two
If I can
And drive my mother to the insane asylum"
This is a song we sing in my family. My aunt made it up. When my older brother was little and would go shopping with my mom he would have to chose between buying a book or buying a toy. He couldn't have both. He had to chose. (Which tells you a lot about my brother. By the time I was born, the "book or a toy" shopping policy had been suspended.)
Book or a toy. A difficult choice for a kid. Books are good. Toys are good. A book AND a toy would be heaven, but not an option. Can't have both. But really, how can you go wrong either way. Either way you WILL END UP with a BOOK or a TOY!
Day 3 or day 5? I really hope this is a "book or a toy" decision. I hope this is not a decision with a good choice and a bad choice. I hope this is not a decision with a right choice and a wrong choice. I hope this is a decision where you can't go wrong either way...
[Let me break here and just express how overjoyed I am to HAVE A DECISION TO MAKE!]
It is a difficult decision. We do not have official charting on our embryos since they looked at them early especially for me, but we have four "very nice embryos". We will get official stats later today. My RE suggests that we wait. He believes very strongly in the "if they don't make it to five they are probably not good" theory. He would only do a three at my request. He does not suggest a three. (Does that mean I can blame him when it all goes wrong?)
We have decided to wait until Friday for a five day transfer.
I have to go vomit now.