Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Post About A Post

Tomorrow is our anniversary, our two year anniversary of the day we decided to start trying to have a baby. Two years ago I went for my annual exam and asked the doctor if I needed to do anything special to start trying to have a baby. Two years ago I came home from that appointment, told my husband that I suspected I might be ovulating and had fun sex in my living room. Two years sounds like a long time and doesn't sound like a long time.

Tomorrow I've decided to post the story of my miscarriage to honor the closest we have gotten thus far to being parents.

Why?

I wrote the post awhile ago because I just needed to get it out.

Why?

I thought about posting the story of my miscarriage on the anniversary of my actual miscarriage, but I'm hoping that I will be pregnant on that day and I won't want to think about losing babies.

Why?

When I went through my miscarriage I had no idea what to expect. I had no idea what to do. This wasn't something I would talk about with my childless friends. I wish I had known more.

So fair warning, if this is something you don't want to read about, skip my blog tomorrow.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin