1. I have a $15k lifetime max for infertility insurance and now half has been used before I even get to egg retrieval (apologies to those with no insurance).
2. I still have to do lupron shots every morning for two weeks or I might ovulate and die apparently.
3. My ovaries hurt like a MF.
4. I have to look at my bruised belly every morning…a nice reminder of happier shots.
5. I have to be positive for my husband because he has lost hope.
6. I am one step closer to being one of “those” people with 8 or 9 failed IVFs under their belt and still no baby. (No offense to “those” people…you are my heroes and my biggest fear.)
7. Maternity leave is at least another month or two (or more???) away.
8. Since we started IVF my RE has been in my vagina more than my husband.
9. Last AF I naively bought the small box of tampons since I thought it would be my last one for awhile…
10. I’d like to buy myself something nice, but I’m too scared to spend money I might need for IVF cycles.